Previous Part – http://coolfacts.in/cool-facts-about-babies/
Now here is a list of some more cool facts about babies! They are so cute I can’t help writing more about them! <3
- About 40% of babies are born with a birthmark somewhere on their body.
- Newborn babies have very poor eyesight and can only focus on objects roughly 8 inches away from their face. If you plan on making those faces only dads are good at, make sure you’re close enough for her/him to enjoy it!
- A newborn baby’s heart beats about twice as fast of a normal adult.
- It is determined at around 10 weeks after birth whether your baby is right-handed or left-handed.
- It is the father’s sperm that decides the sex of your baby.
- Older women have higher hormone levels, so they are more likely to produce more than one egg and have twins or triplets.
- They can protect themselves against choking: Called a ‘protective reflex’, newborn babies’ tongues automatically push out foreign objects to keep them from choking.
- Their brains grow faster in the first two years: The brain’s nerve endings are all linking up during this important time.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Some more Cool facts about Babies!,