These are some facts about Earth, the planet which we live on! I hope you enjoy reading these.
- Earth was formed approximately 4.6 billion years ago.
- Earth is composed mostly of Iron. 32% of entire earth is Iron!
- Animals use earth’s magnetic field to navigation and other purposes!
- Cows usually rest in north-south position in normal cases but not when they are under a high voltage power line.
- According to Norse mythology Earth is personified as Jord a.k.a. Jorth a.k.a. Jörð who is the mother of THOR.
- Earth has to travel around 150 million kilometres every year through its orbit around sun.
- Earth travels through the orbit with a speed of 107,000 kilometre per hour.
- The distance between Earth and the centre of our Galaxy(Milky Way) is around 28,000 light years.
- Earth’s average temperature is 15 Degree C. Without green house effect it will go to around -18 Degree C.
- The lowest temperature ever recorded on earth is at Russia’s Vostok Station. Temperature was -89.2 Degree C.
- The hottest temperature ever recorded was at El Azizia, Libya and the temperature was 57.8 Degree C.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Some Interesting Fun Facts About Earth,