These are some of the coolest yet unknown to many, facts about Africa. I hope you enjoy reading these!
- Africa covers almost 20% of all the land area on earth!
- Africa is considered to be the place where humans were originated.
- Sahara which is the world’s largest hot desert was once a green fertile valley.
- Sahara is almost the same size as the China or united States.
- Africa is home for abundant natural resources, yet it is the world’s poorest continent.
- According to a survey done by United Nations, the last 25 ranks for the countries based on human development was given for African Countries.
- According to UNESCO over 2000 languages are being spoken in Africa.
- The Great Pyramid of Giza was the tallest structure in the world for over 4000 year. Pyramid of Giza is in Egypt which is an African Country.
- The world’s longest River is Nile and its in Africa.