- A bra that has the capability for people to push a button and the bra will start blurting out ‘Welcome to Japan’ in English, Chinese or Korean.
- A stupidly huge Swiss army knife for gardening. There are the usual things like a shovel, a rake, a trowel amongst various other gardening tools. Unless you’re 10ft tall and you like bad backs, we wouldn’t recommend these things.
- Ever felt thirsty but couldn’t find a fountain to sip from? Bust out the upside down umbrella that catches and stores raindrops for you whilst on the move.
- Ever fell asleep on the bus or train and woken up coated in a fresh lining of drool? Don’t worry, with the Subway-Sleeper hat, which is essentially, a hat with a plunger to attach yourself to the wall and a note for fellow passengers to wake you at your stop.
- Bored of spreading butter the usual way? Make use of the butter Pritt stick! And yes, we mean it.
- Bored of cleaning? Wear the duster slippers that dust your floor whilst you move! Of course, you can attach this to your crawling baby or cat for extra cleanliness.
- Got hay fever bad? Want a hat with toilet paper attached on it? You know you do. The Hay Fever hat is essentially a hat with a roll of toilet paper atop it, which just looks…silly.
- Fed up of watching your wife/girlfriend breastfeed your baby? Simply strap on the ‘Daddy Nurser’ bra, which is full of milk and allows you to nurse your child like a mother does.
- Feeling forever alone? Rock up to bed with a cuddle pillow complete with a torso and an arm for you to feel loved.
Fed up of being bald? There is a wig-on-a-stick which allows you to bring back the good ol’ days when you had hair.
Have you signed up to our newsletter yet?
If you don't like to lighten up your day with all the cool and fun facts you will get on your email everyday, then please DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST!. But in case if you like it and would like to improve your general knowdge, then do sign up.