These are some facts about time, which you may find interesting.
- The time is believed to be started at the moment when Big Bang was happened. It was about 13.75 billion years ago.
- If you turn your watch upside down while you’re in India you get the time in UK.
- China actually is one of those most vast country which stretches over 5 hour zones. But China has only one time zone, ie, Beijing time.
- Because of this one time zone in china, the mid night and noon at the extreme east and west parts of China is uncommonly timed.
- At the extreme western part of China the sun is at its highest point at 15:00, in the extreme eastern part – at 11:00
- It is on the International Meridian Conference of 1884 Greenwich was established as the Prime Meridian and the basis of all the time zones.
- Across the world, there are 39 different time zones.
- In 1931 a weak in Soviet Union was 6 days long. But on 1940 they changed it back to 7 days.
- The shortest unit of time is known as Planck time.
You can read more facts about Watches and Time here: History of Time
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Some Cool Facts About Time,