Spain is a beautiful country. Here are some interesting facts about Spain.
- Unlike many other countries being nude in public is not illegal in Spain. In theory you can be nude at almost all places in Spain.
- 44% of the world’s olive oil is from Spain.
- Soccer is the most popular sports in Spain.
- Spain emerged as a unified country 15th century.
- Spanish Tourism industry is the second biggest in the world, worth approximately 40 billion Euros.
- Spain is the solar power world leader.
- In 2010, over 16.4% of all the energy produced in Spain was by using wind turbines .
- State education in Spain is free and compulsory from the age of 6 to 16.
- Spain has over 8,000 km of coastline.
Tipping is very uncommon in Spain.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Interesting facts about Spain,