- * Human Brain could hold an estimated 1 to 10 terabytes.
- * Your brain uses 20% of your body’s energy, but it makes up only 2% of your body’s weight.
- * Your cerebral cortex is about as thick as a tongue depressor.
- * Your brain is about 1300-1400 cubic centimeters in volume, about the size of a cantaloupe and wrinkled like a walnut.
- * The brain feels like a ripe avocado and looks pink because of the blood flowing through it.
- * Your brain generates 25 watts of power while you’re awake—enough to illuminate a light bulb.
- * A newborn baby’s brain grows almost 3 times in course of first year.
- * Humans have the most complex brain of any animal on earth.
- * Overexposure to aluminum compounds—in foil, cookware, deodorants, antacids, toothpaste—can affect brain function.
- * Lavender can help you sleep
- * A cooked potato can jump-start your brain when you’re feeling foggy.
- * The essential oil of jasmine can quickly restore mental alertness
- * Eating foods rich in vitamin E, beta-carotene, and vitamin C may help lower your risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Have you signed up to our newsletter yet?
If you don't like to lighten up your day with all the cool and fun facts you will get on your email everyday, then please DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST!. But in case if you like it and would like to improve your general knowdge, then do sign up.