- Babies are born with very poor vision.
- Babies are born with the ability to hold their breath.
- Babies are born without proper kneecaps.
- A study of 7000 mothers found that those who ate fish at least once per week had babies who scored higher in verbal skills at 15 months than those whose mothers ate no fish.
- Babies do not normally shed tears until 2 to 6 weeks.
- Babies are born with 300 bones, but by adult we have only 206 in our bodies.
- A newborn baby’s head accounts for about one-quarter of it’s entire weight.
- A fetus in the womb can hear. Tests have shown that fetuses respond to various sounds just as vigorously as they respond to pressures and internal sensations.
These are wonderful facts about babies. Babies are born with 300 bones, and adults only have 206 bones. What happened to the rest?
cool facts about babies, they can hold their breath?- cool. @ abigail. yeah I've read about that too- babies are born selfish theys aid? hahhaa i don't think that's true they are just babies and doesn't know what they are doing!
"A fetus in the womb can hear. Tests have shown that fetuses respond to various sounds just as vigorously as they respond to pressures and internal sensations." - So this is the reason why they say that the baby kicks during pregnancy? Interesting. Anyway, I also read somewhere in the net that babies are selfish and born bad-tempered. Whenever their wants are not met, they tend to throw tantrums. They are, right? Abigail Martinez